Add a small smount to the bath for
- Sore, red and inflamed skin conditions
- As a baby oil, massage or bath for sore, dry, red skin problems & sore bottoms
- Calms itching skin
- Repairs slow-to-heal wounds
- Soothes insect bites
- Prevents stretchmarks in pregnancy
- Softens & smoothes dry, red skin patches
CHAMOMILE & CALENDULA BATH OIL
Chamomile Flower a soothing, softening herb with an anti-inflammatory & mild astringent action.
Calendula (Marigold) Flower an anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal herb with astringent properties.
Rapeseed, rich in Vitamin E oil, moistens & nourises your skin. It is also known to stimulate circulation below the skin's surface, supporting the healing process.
Lavender is an antiseptic & antibacterial, preventing infection of the skin, aiding repair.
Benzoin styrax calms & soothes the skin. It also acts as a natural preservative.