Digestion Day - Healthy Gut £55
Time & Location
About The Event
This class is invaluable to anyone who takes an interest in improving or maintaining their health.
Classical Chinese Medicine has its own understanding of how the digestive system works. The digestive system can regularly struggle with excessive work load, especially if we are exhausted. Sometimes foods we eat are unsuitable in relation to our individual constitution, the climate or our lifestyle. The focus is to make sure an individual receives optimum nutritional gain from each meal, with the least amount of energy expenditure in the process of digesting it.
Many foods can unknowingly aggravate health conditions, it is about knowing what is good for you & when to eat it or avoid it.
In this class we look at –
- The digestive system using the ‘Cooking Pot’ concept of Chinese Medicine
- Discuss Seasonal Eating & it’s health benefits – the Nature of Foods
- Absorption & Metabolism, helping deficiency issues like anaemia, low blood pressure…
- Look at food preparation methods
- Discuss food quality, organic vs. outdoor
- Look at common digestive problems such as IBS, Ulcerative colitis, acid reflux & how to treat them with dietary changes.
- Seasonal recipes
- Digestion Day - Healthy Gut£55+£1.38 Service fee£55+£1.38 Service fee0£0